Monday, December 8, 2008

Parade Fun!

I took the boys to one of our local parades yesterday.  It was FREEZING!  Do they look cold to you?

IMG_3537

IMG_3538

They really enjoyed the parade and Seth told me he wanted to have his own parade when we got home.  He wanted me to get all the neighbors to line the street so he could walk in the street and wave to everyone.

They both loved the bands and the vintage cars.  The little old men driving the vintage cars looked like they were having a great time, too.  They grinned like little boys every time they blew their horns.  We even saw a trolley car, but it looks more like a bus in this picture.

IMG_3539

Everyone riding by was waving and yelling, "Merry Christmas!"  This made Luke really excited and he would wave wildly and whisper, "Merry Christmas" right back at them.

And then of course, there was the highlight of the parade:

IMG_3540

My fellow Jazzercisers.  

They looked awesome.  They were dancing to "Four Minutes." They were moving really fast when they passed us, so I didn't get any good pictures.  I wasn't able to be in the parade with them, but I'll be joining them for the next parade on Saturday.  Jesse has threatened to take video and lots of pictures.  I'm hoping his pictures will turn out like mine did!



No comments: