Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Baking

I'm so glad to be out of the kitchen!   I've been trying to get things made to take with us to Chris and Michelle's tomorrow and down to Jacksonville on Saturday.  These are a few of the things I've made:

Sugar Cookies 

IMG_3710

These took a long time to make.  The boys were supposed to help paint them, but Seth bailed on me pretty early into the project.  Luke stayed a bit longer, but I ended up doing the majority of them myself.


Chocolate cupcakes with Peppermint Cream Cheese Frosting
 
IMG_3712

These were fairly easy to make.  Seth demolished the candy canes so that we could sprinkle them on top of the frosting.   I think they look really cute, and I'm glad I found a craft project that he really enjoyed.


Chex Muddy Buddies  

IMG_3713

These were really easy to make.  I'll definitely be making them again next year.


I still have ornaments to make, pretzels to dip, and laundry to fold, so I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to blog about our Christmas Eve presents.  I also need to blog about last weekend's trip to Summerville.  Then I'll need to blog about Christmas day and our trip to Jacksonville.  Hopefully I'll get all of that done by next weekend! 

No comments: