Saturday, August 29, 2009

On Guard!

I tried to get a good picture of the shields the kids made, but I couldn't get both of them to look at the camera and smile.

In this picture, Luke was smiling, but he wasn't looking at me. He was amused at whatever it was Seth was doing with his shield and screw driver.

IMG_4919

Seth had put his screw driver away in this picture, but I have no idea what he was doing with his fingers.

IMG_4917

Another picture of some sort of secret hand signal.

IMG_4916

And finally my last attempt at a picture to get both of them smiling. At least Luke was cooperative.

IMG_4918

I put my camera away and admitted defeat. I know one of these days when Seth is looking through my blog, he's going to wish he had smiled for at least one of the pictures I took of him and his shield.

No comments: