Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Seth is napping.

He hasn't napped since he was 3 1/2.  I knew something was up when he had an emotional breakdown at Walmart today.  It wasn't a fit or tantrum, but more of a woe is me, Mommy won't by me a laser gun.  I put him in his room an hour ago when I put Luke down, and I haven't heard a thing from him.  I just went to check on him so we can do some school, and he's wrapped up under his covers snoozing away.  I really hope he isn't getting sick.  Jesse was running a fever last week and was sick for days.  With both kids down, I don't know what to do with myself.  I need to clean the kitchen before ladies' night tonight, but I'm too enticed to spend alone time with my computer...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hi! I am just getting around to having some computer time! Have you figured out how to post pictures yet?