Sunday, August 5, 2007

Seth's new game

Seth and I had a great time playing in the pool this afternoon. When it was time to get out, Seth was standing in front of the door and I was trying to give his towel to him. He started taking his bathing suit off, so I asked him if he needed to pee. He said, "No, I just want to play Geo Court." After he stripped, he took off running through the back yard. I was shocked and didn't know quite what to do, so I started chasing him with the towel. It really was quite funny and we were both laughing, even though I didn't like his new game. I finally told him a mosquito was going to bite his butt if he didn't put his towel on, so he went to the back door and let me put the towel on him. As I was putting the towel around him, he peed on my foot.

No comments: