Monday, April 2, 2007

My First Post

Luke went to bed at 6:30 tonight, so Seth and I headed outside to split some hostas. It felt like I was trying split petrified wood, so I decided to dig up the whole thing. I actually dug up two whole (huge) hostas and replanted them in the backyard. THey were really heavy, so we put them in the umbrella stroller and Seth drove them to the backyard for me. With the hostas out of the way, I realized that one of my azaleas was being overrun by the butterfly bush and a holly, so I decided it had to be moved. I dug around for quite a while and finally gave up and asked Jesse for help. I couldn't get any leverage on it because it is in a raised bed and was really close to two other large plants. I couldn't get into the bed, so I had to dig from the ground, and it turned out to be quite a consuming task. Jesse came to my rescue and had it moved with 2 minutes. I'm glad I married such a strong guy!

No comments: